Post-Repair Luggage Delivery Service
Terms and Conditions:
- One can enjoy the post-repair luggage delivery service only after registering as a member of KIZUNA x Luggage First Aid
- Customers must provide their contact person’s name, phone number and delivery address for arranging delivery.
- Delivery service locations include Tseung Kwan O, Tuen Mun, Sha Tin, San Po Kong and North Point (**Exclude: Mong Kok, Yau Ma Tei) Our delivery service covers Hong Kong Island District, Kowloon District and New Territories District (excluding restricted areas, outlying islands and other remote areas).
• The same-area delivery service charges $20, and you can enjoy the same-area discount.
• The inter-regional delivery service charges $200. Please contact our customer service for the details.
(Restricted areas, outlying islands and other remote areas are not within the delivery scope)
- The transportation fee only applies to luggage collection on ground level, and does not include moving the luggage upstairs. If you need upstairs service, an additional $80 will be charged, which will be paid directly to the driver. For buildings without elevators, the $80 cover moving the luggage up to 5 steps of stairs. There is an additional $10 per stairstep charge for moving the luggage 6 steps or above.
- Transportation arrangement:
After the driver communicates with the customer, if the driver delivers the luggage at the agreed time but the customer fails to collect it in time, the driver will return the luggage to Luggage First Aid’s shop/ luggage collection point after 15 minutes from the agreed collection time. The original charge will not be refunded. Afterwards, the customer can choose to collect their luggage by:
1) Picking up the luggage at Luggage First Aid’s luggage collection/ repair shops (assuming the customer gives us the luggage at Sha Tin luggage collection station, he/ she can pick up the luggage at that same location)
2) An additional administrative fee of $200 will be charged if the customer would like to have the delivery service again. An additional $200 will also be charged for cross-region delivery. If door-to-door delivery is required, an additional $80 will be charged
- If the customer fails to retrieve the luggage within 3 days after the customer service contacts the customer, the company will charge $50 warehouse fee per day.
- Upon receipt, the customer shall inspect the content and condition of the repaired luggage, and sign the delivery note to confirm receipt. Afterwards, the ownership, risk of loss and damage of the items is transferred to the customer. If the content does not match, please contact our company before 3 pm on the next day for follow-up.
- Kizuna x Luggage First Aid will issue maintenance orders and delivery receipts to customers based on their delivery service requirements. Customers should properly keep relevant documents for future verification purposes. If the customer fails to present the relevant documents upon collection, Kizuna x Luggage First Aid reserves the right to refuse to hand over the luggage to the customer. If the customer loses the delivery receipt or maintenance order, Luggage First Aid may require the customer to submit the “Delivery Receipt/Maintenance Order Lost Report Form”. If the customer fails or refuses to submit the form, Kizuna x Luggage First Aid also has the right to refuse to deliver the luggage to the customer.
- In case of any dispute, Kizuna x Luggage First Aid reserves the right of final decision.